A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Reich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Reich, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reich graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Reich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel J Reich MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel J. Reich practice?
- Dr. Joel Reich has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Reich practices Emergency Medicine near Manchester, CT.
See Manchester Emergency Physicians.