A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Reisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Reisman, Psychiatrist is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reisman
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Reisman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Reisman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- over 20 years Forensic experience
Education & Awards
Dr. Reisman graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Reisman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
- Charter Lakeside
- St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Allen Reisman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joel A. Reisman practice?
- Dr. Joel Reisman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel Reisman practices Psychiatry near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Psychiatrists.