A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Reisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Reisman, Psychiatrist is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Reisman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- over 20 years Forensic experience
Education & Awards
Dr. Reisman graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Reisman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
- Charter Lakeside
- St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Allen Reisman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joel A. Reisman practice?
- Dr. Joel Reisman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel Reisman practices Psychiatry near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Psychiatrists.