Dr. Joel Renbaum MD Patient Reviews

1.6

• Good
  • Bad

March 14th, 2017
Run you still have a chance
Practice mainly in the shadowy world of workman compensation , I was send there , however the appointment billing was for another equally murky MD ??? , it is a workman comp case , he was 1 hour late I travelled 3 hours send by the insurance , He claim to be a back surgeon , to what I recall from other MD he has never been , he sold his practice and like Donald trump collect the name . I have 3 torn disk lower back , followed the protocol . You don't need to see an Attorney immediately and get the right care by a qualified MD. I spend a year on Norco and now addicted to it .

February 26th, 2009
Well known as an Insurance Company Stooge. Ask anyone. He will not spend more than a couple seconds with you and his "diagnosis" is whatever gets you off the Insurance Company's back and off their books. The extent of his reviewing my MRIs was sliding ONE film out of it's envelope literally about an inch, glancing at it for about two seconds and then clearing me to return to work when I couldn't even make it the stairs and out the door without doubling over in pain. Most likely if you're seeing him it was because you were sent there by the insurance company. If I were you I would IMMEDIATELY request an alternative. Trust me.

October 12th, 2015