3.0

Dr. Robert's INTERN lacks bedside manner show details Dr. Robert's INTERN lacks bedside manner
by BD Frahn on Feb 17th, 2011

I'm new to Dr. Robert's practice, but the couple of times I have been in, he and his staff have been very kind, helpful, and have gotten me in for an appt the same day. I didn't feel like I was being rushed out the door or that I was just another number. However, I went this week and Dr. Roberts has a male intern who needs to work on his bedside manner! After spending 15 minutes with he and Dr. Roberts to work on solving several health problems in one visit, the intern left the exam room and loudly stated "THAT was long!" He didn't even close my door before he said it! I was so embarassed, and now I'm just hurt that the intern didn't think I was worth 15 minutes of his time for my $25.00 co-pay. I hope he's gone soon!

Clueless show details Clueless
by m kramer on Apr 8th, 2010

I am 60YO and come from a family of doctors. I have NEVER experienced as clueless and unconcerned a physician as Dr Roberts. He does not LISTEN to a pts concerns and rushes one out of the office. My issues went undiagnosed by him...His concerns seem to be with pumpibg as large a volume of patients thru the office as possible. He referred me to a dermatologist who misdiagnosed squamous cell CA and when advised of this he was not concerned.Perhaps Dr R is "burned out" but I would not even refer an enemy to him!!