Family Physicians
Our Family Doctors
2 N Belcher Rd
Clearwater, FL 33765
727-449-2224
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Good Regular Family Practice  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2011

I am a 28 YO female I have been a patient of Dr. Roberts mostly seeing Tom for about 3 years- I have no negative experiences to report other than wait time and the front staff is not always kind. Tom however has taken time to discuss my problems and even remedied a migraine problem I have had for years, I have seen neurologists- studies etc and all i needed after all was an IUD( Hormones brought them on) thanks Tom..

|  Dr. Robert's INTERN lacks bedside manner  |  show details
by BD Frahn on Feb 17th, 2011

I'm new to Dr. Robert's practice, but the couple of times I have been in, he and his staff have been very kind, helpful, and have gotten me in for an appt the same day. I didn't feel like I was being rushed out the door or that I was just another number. However, I went this week and Dr. Roberts has a male intern who needs to work on his bedside manner! After spending 15 minutes with he and Dr. Roberts to work on solving several health problems in one visit, the intern left the exam room and loudly stated "THAT was long!" He didn't even close my door before he said it! I was so embarassed, and now I'm just hurt that the intern didn't think I was worth 15 minutes of his time for my $25.00 co-pay. I hope he's gone soon!

|  Clueless  |  show details
by m kramer on Apr 8th, 2010

I am 60YO and come from a family of doctors. I have NEVER experienced as clueless and unconcerned a physician as Dr Roberts. He does not LISTEN to a pts concerns and rushes one out of the office. My issues went undiagnosed by him...His concerns seem to be with pumpibg as large a volume of patients thru the office as possible. He referred me to a dermatologist who misdiagnosed squamous cell CA and when advised of this he was not concerned.Perhaps Dr R is "burned out" but I would not even refer an enemy to him!!

|  He's The Best  |  show details
by dolphinlab on Oct 8th, 2007 on kudzu.com

I have been going to Dr Roberts for years and he is wonderful. He is very personable and his staff is amazing.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com