Learn more about Dr. Joel Roffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Roffman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roffman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Roffman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Roffman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Roffman graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Roffman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Alan Roffman MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joel A. Roffman practice?
- Dr. Joel Roffman has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Roffman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Cardiologists.