A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Roffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Roffman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roffman
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Roffman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Roffman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Roffman graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Roffman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Alan Roffman MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joel A. Roffman practice?
- Dr. Joel Roffman has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Roffman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Cardiologists.