A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Rose is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Rose, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rose has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel E Rose MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joel E. Rose practice?
- Dr. Joel Rose has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joel Rose practices Pediatrics near Harrisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hummelstown, PA.
See Harrisburg Pediatricians.