A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Rose is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Rose, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rose has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rose accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joel E. Rose practice?
Dr. Joel Rose practices Pediatrics near Harrisburg, PA.
See Harrisburg Pediatricians.