Dr. Joel Rose Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joel Rose?

Posted on June 24th, 2016

He has been seeing my 3 kids since my oldest son was born (over 12 years). His personality is a little different and takes some getting used to, but he knows his stuff and has accurately diagnosed every issue - even unusual things. We have had inaccurate diagnosis by a nurse practitioner in the past and he came up with the correct diagnosis in minutes (decided to always wait for an appt with him after that). He freely gives his cell number in case we need to reach him after hours and always follows up if there is an issue. Never a problem getting in to see him when there is an issue. All of my kids like him and don't mind seeing him at all. We are very satisfied!

Posted on February 10th, 2016

One time he even gave me his personal cell number to call in case my daughter ran a fever over the weekend. I just love him, and my girls do to. He is VERY diligent, clear and patient (as my daughters tend to act up a lot during visits). I'd recommend him to anyone!

Posted on February 10th, 2017