Dr. Yitzhak Rosen Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Yitzhak Rosen?

Posted on February 26th, 2016

Dr. Rosen, as the hospitalist at Chrystus St. Vincent's, went over and obove the average doctor when treating both my husband in 2013 and me in 2015. Not only is he extremely professional in both demeanor and actions, but he has the best bedside manner of the many doctors who have treated me. He was highly sympathetic after I had emergency procedure while convincing me to enroll in the excellent rehabilitation unit associated with St. Vincent's hospital. I would have made a grave error burdening my family with the serious side effects of a brain surgery. But Dr. Rosen calmly and rationally convinced me, that despite being so close to Christmas when I just wanted to go home, rehabilitation would be the most helpful thing for my family and I. He was completely correct. He treated my husband, who had undiagnosed hyperthyroidism, equally well. We trust our lives to him and give him the highest recommendation possible.

Posted on January 31st, 2017