A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Rosenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hot Flashes
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Rosenberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- Washington Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- The Chartered Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joel Rosenberg practice?
Dr. Joel Rosenberg practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Olney, MD.
See Washington Internists, Washington Cardiologists, and Washington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.