A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Rosenberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hot Flashes
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Rosenberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Rosenberg MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joel Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Joel Rosenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel Rosenberg practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Olney, MD.
See Washington Internists and Washington Cardiologists.