A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Rosenberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenberg
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Rosenberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Rosenberg MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joel Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Joel Rosenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel Rosenberg practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Cardiologists.