A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Rosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Rosh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Rosh, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Crohn's Disease
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosh graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Rosh MD is a male Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joel Rosh practice?
- Dr. Joel Rosh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joel Rosh practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ and Raritan, NJ.
See Morristown Gastroenterologists.