A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Rosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Rosh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Rosh, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Crohn's Disease
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosh graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Overlook Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joel Rosh practice?
Dr. Joel Rosh practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ and Raritan, NJ.
See Morristown Gastroenterologists.