Dr. Joel Rosh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joel Rosh?

Posted on December 29th, 2016

My son has had Crohn's Disease since he was 5 years old and is now 27.He was with Dr. Rosh until he was 23. Dr. Rosh is one of the most caring Doctors I have ever met. My son is now with an adult gastroenterologist and it is really hard to adjust. He is an excellent Doctor but is no Dr. Rosh. We miss him terribly and in no way does my son get the care he received from Dr. Rosh. He is and always will be the best Gastro Doctor for Crohn's Disease.

Posted on February 27th, 2016

Dr Rosh is absolutely fantastic. Very knowledgeable and caring and his team are just as great. Very attentive to your childs needs and care as if the child is their own. Highly recommend for a true professional !

Misdiagnosis

Posted on October 7th, 2014

This doctor misdiagnosed me with rumination disorder in my preteen years, which is a severe psychiatric condition with symptoms similar to esophageal reflux. In fact I did have reflux and no amount of psychotherapy or psychiatric drugs would have helped as it turned out to be a blatant anatomical problem. I ran into so many problems during my teen years; doctors refused to treat me after seeing "rumination disorder" written in my charts. I lost 30 pounds rapidly from lack of treatment and became 70 pounds at one point. I eventually had 5 Nissen fundoplications and my last one was 4 years ago and I am still free from reflux. This doctor predicted I would rip through all my surgeries and would never be free from this problem. Well, he has been proven wrong. I do not know why doctors like this are allowed to continue practicing when they have no regard for their patients' suffering.

Posted on August 21st, 2012

Great doctor. Couldn't ask for more in terms of expertise and bedside manner.

the best!

Posted on August 18th, 2012

I was diagnosed with Crohns disease ten years ago, when I was 11 wars old by another gastroenterologist. After having some difficulty with that doctor, I transferred to Rosh's care. It was the best decision I could've made. He knew immediately to change my medication to better suit my body's needs, he helped me develop a diet of do's and dont's, and was incredibly attentive. In the early stages of my disease, I had lost a significant amount of weight to being under 50 pounds at 11 years old. He instructed how I could gain weight quickly and healthy.

Dr Rosh saved my son's life

Posted on March 21st, 2012

I had to leave a review after reading a couple of negative comments. I cannot believe those people met the Dr Joel Rosh I know. He was kind, caring, intelligent and patient. My son was down to 51 lbs when Dr Rosh took over his case. He had to be in the hospital for over a month and not one time during that period of time did Dr Rosh ever be anything but professional, kind and caring. He took care of my son and got his health back...as far as I am concerned, he along w/my son's surgeon saved my son's life.

Not a top doctor for my child

Posted on January 22nd, 2011

After waiting a very long time, he seemed irritated by my child being fidgity. When we had follow up calls that the treatment was not working, we could only talk to the nurse. Just keep taking Miralax. We ended up going to another doctor and there was a blockage that needed more than Miralax. He is an arrogant, impatient man in our experience.

Not good for children

Posted on December 17th, 2010

This doctor is only out for money. and should stay away from children. there is much better doctors out there. He never wanted to help my child

Excellent Dr

Posted on November 8th, 2010

Dr Rosh is a professional, knowledgeable, and caring dr. From diagnosis to post op and beyond, he has always been a great dr. My only regret is that he is only pediatrics. With my son now on the cusp of adulthood, it will be hard to find/follow up with a better dr. He is especially attentive to your child's concerns and needs even at such young ages and allows your child to play a part and have a say in his/her treatment plan. My son doesnt like drs too well but does like Dr Rosh. In his words he says, "Dr Rosh understands me". If you are looking for a dr who really knows what he is doing and at the same time has a great bedside manner, he is it.

Excellent Doctor and

Posted on July 9th, 2009

So lucky to have a Doctor like Joel Rosh

Posted on June 27th, 2009

He was kind and listened to my son. He did not belittle his issues and took the time to make my son laugh before doing an endoscopy. What an amazing man and doctor!

Posted on March 1st, 2017