A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Rubenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Rubenstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubenstein
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Rubenstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Rubenstein, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Colon Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubenstein graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Rubenstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Rubenstein MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joel Rubenstein practice?
- Dr. Joel Rubenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Rubenstein practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Gastroenterologists.