A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Rutenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Rutenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Rutenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutenberg graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rutenberg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel M Rutenberg MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Joel M. Rutenberg practice?
- Dr. Joel Rutenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel Rutenberg practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Drexel Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, DE.
See Drexel Hill Internists and Drexel Hill Neurologists.