A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Rutenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Rutenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rutenberg
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Rutenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Rutenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutenberg graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rutenberg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel M Rutenberg MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Joel M. Rutenberg practice?
- Dr. Joel Rutenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Rutenberg practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Dover, DE.
See Dover Internists and Dover Neurologists.