Dr. Joel Rutenberg Is this you?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

December 21st, 2011

STAY AWAY!

First experience was great, he personally called me after to follow up but...called once again accusing me of lying about the dosage of the prescription I was taking. Took weeks to get my lab work back after leaving his secretary multiple voice mails and e-mails. He said I wasn't given the results of my EEG because the results were what he expected. Finally went to his office to get my lab work back and he later called me and told me it was "childish" to bring my mother to the office with me. Very rude and condecending.

July 4th, 2014