Dr. Joel Steven Bennett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, Family Medicine, and Hematology.
Learn more about Dr. Joel Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Bennett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Bleeding Disorders Low Platelet Counts Thrombosis and Hemostasis/Blood Clotting, Blood Platelet Disorders, and Hemostasis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Wall Biology.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bennett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joel S. Bennett practice?
Dr. Joel Bennett practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, Family Medicine, and Hematology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Hematologists, Philadelphia Oncologists, Philadelphia Family Physicians, and Philadelphia Pathologists.