A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Bennett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Platelet Disorders
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Bennett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel S Bennett MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Joel S. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Joel Bennett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joel Bennett practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Radnor, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.