Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joel Cohen
Dr. Joel Cohen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in Bronx, NY. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Cohen is affiliated with Montefiore Med Ctr Jack D Weiler Hosp of A. Einstein College, Montefiore Medical CenterHenry & Lucy Moses Div and Jacobi Medical Center. Dr. Cohen has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Joel Cohen has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Joel Cohen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Ellen Mausner
New York, NY 0.05 mi35
Dr. Stewart Fleishman
Psychiatry, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
New York, NY 0.06 mi34
Dr. Michael Friedman
New York, NY 0.07 mi12