A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Cohen, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Headache Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Cohen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joel S. Cohen practice?
Dr. Joel Cohen practices Neurology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Bronx Neurologists.