A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Cohen, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Headache Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Cohen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel S Cohen MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Joel S. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Joel Cohen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joel Cohen practices Neurology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Bronx Neurologists.