Learn more about Dr. Joel Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Cohen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel S Cohen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joel S. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Joel Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel Cohen practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sealy, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.