A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Cohen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Steven Cohen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joel S. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Joel Cohen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joel Cohen practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cypress, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.