Dr. Joel Goldberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joel Goldberg?

Great

Posted on August 15th, 2017

Very short wait! Very friendly staff!

Posted on July 25th, 2016

Very efficient office. I never wait more than 5 minutes to be seen. Sometimes less than 1 minute after I check in! Staff is extremely friendly. Dr. Goldberg's Son, Dan, manages the office and will go above and beyond to make sure any issue you have are taken care of immediately! His phlebotomist, Samantha, is there every day, and will draw your blood at any time (even though wed. is the official "lab day"). Thanks Dan, Peggy, Samantha, and Dr. Goldberg!

Great Provider

Posted on July 1st, 2016

Had my fill

Posted on May 28th, 2016

Not concerned with patient health, well being, personal situation or specific needs. Primary concern is patient's compliance with office policy and procedure. Billing system is piece meal patch work not coordinated with insurance systems... Nurse practioner is much more in tune with and sensitive to patient needs. I've been a patient (more likely a data point ) for over thirty years... If not for the nurse practioner and the convenient location, i would have switched years ago... today was last straw... will never make another appt with Dr. Goldberg. Has never helped me much anyway, it's like i was there for him, I was just a number.

Worst Dr ever!

Posted on May 27th, 2016

I have never been treated with such disrespect than I did today at Dr. Joel Goldbergs office. Dr. Goldberg was extremely unprofessional. I have been going to his office since I was a child as well as my entire family. When I was at his office this morning he was more than rude, he was mean and angry! It was as if he had no idea who I was. Having no bedside manner would be putting it lightly. I even gave him the benefit of doubt and asked him if he was having a bad day and I also askes for an apology, hoping that he would calm down and realize how he was behaving and he still refused to apologize for his behavior. He is a disgrace to the medical profession. I left his office in tears today and he showed no display of remorse or even empathy. Dr. Goldberg, you should be ashamed of yourself!

Posted on October 28th, 2017