A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steinberg
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Steinberg has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel S Steinberg MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joel S. Steinberg practice?
- Dr. Joel Steinberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joel Steinberg practices Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.