A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steinberg
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steinberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Steinberg has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel S Steinberg MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joel S. Steinberg practice?
- Dr. Joel Steinberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joel Steinberg practices Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.