Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joel Saal
Dr. Joel Saal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Redwood City, CA, with another office in San Jose, CA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Internal Medicine. Dr. Saal is affiliated with Stanford Hospital & Clinics, Sequoia Hospital and Stanford Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Joel Saal has the following 3 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Joel Saal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redwood City, CA.
Dr. Christopher Bonzon
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Residency
Redwood City, CA 0 mi12
Dr. Rhonda Lambert
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Redwood City, CA 0 mi34
Dr. Gerald Keane
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Redwood City, CA 0 mi35