A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Sabangan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Sabangan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sabangan
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabangan graduated from Matias H. Aznar Memorial College Of Medicine, Inc., Cebu.
Dr. Sabangan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Health Center
- Mercy Hospital - Ardmore, OK
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Sabangan MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joel Sabangan practice?
- Dr. Joel Sabangan has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Sabangan practices Pulmonary Disease near Ardmore, OK.
See Ardmore Pulmonologists.