Dr. Joel Sach Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joel Sach?

April 11th, 2017

Lack of information.

I was referred to Dr. Sach by an acquaintance of mine. The waiting was not bad considering it was my first visit. Then 2 employees took me to the cashier to pay my co payment. The Dr. gave me very little info & I was under impression he wanted to socialize which was O.K. with me if I did not have to pay for his time. He also offered me a $50 package which I could buy over the counter for $20. He did not examine me & seemed like was not interested in listening to my health issues & symptoms. The parking is very expensive. Overall, even though I was out on cash, I decided to cut my losses and find another Doctor.

February 9th, 2017

Ist visit was excellent - just prescreen for colonoscopy but we spent an hour talking about my health in detail and I feel completed confident that my experience will be good and my follow-up will be beneficial.

Dr. Sachs is very knowledgeable, thorough and patient.

August 24th, 2012

Comfort in an embarasing position / condition.

I would recomend Dr. Sach to anyone in a minute. Not only is he a CUTIE! he makes you feel so comfortable that you would confess to him things that you don't talk about. He makes you feel that all these things are normal. Great personality. I wish that he took care of the entire human body, so I would only have him as my doctor.

August 3rd, 2012

I was recommended by my internist and what a find! Although his medical knowledge is vast, just as important is his humor, friendly manner and a joy to speak with while getting a layman would understand. Most highly recommended.

April 29th, 2011

Current, great bedside manner, modern thinker

I've had GI problems my whole life -- however, he was the first doctor to accurately diagnose the problem and find the solution. Courteous, likeable, extremely knowledgeable and patient. Up on current trends and techniques. High marks.

January 27th, 2011

I met Dr. Sach when I was hospitalized and no one could seem to find out what was wrong with me. They called in Dr. Sach who diagnosed me immediately, correctly, and I have total faith in him and his "bedside manner" as they call it, is absolutely perfect. I refer anyone I can to him!

September 21st, 2017