A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Saltzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Saltzman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Saltzman, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saltzman graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Saltzman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saltzman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joel Saltzman practice?
Dr. Joel Saltzman practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Mentor, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Willoughby, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Mentor Internists, Mentor Oncologists, and Mentor Hematologists.