A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Saltzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Saltzman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Saltzman, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saltzman graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Saltzman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Saltzman MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joel Saltzman practice?
- Dr. Joel Saltzman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joel Saltzman practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Mentor, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Willoughby, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Mentor Internists and Mentor Oncologists.