A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Saper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Saper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saper
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Saper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Saper, FAAN, FACP, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Intractable Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Saper graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Saper has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel R Saper FAAN, FACP, and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel R. Saper practice?
- Dr. Joel Saper has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Saper practices Neurology and Pain Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists and Ann Arbor Pain Management Doctors.