A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Saper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Saper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Saper, FAAN, FACP, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Intractable Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Saper graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Saper has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel R Saper FAAN, FACP, and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel R. Saper practice?
- Dr. Joel Saper has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Saper practices Neurology and Pain Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists and Ann Arbor Physiatrists.