Dr. Joel Saper MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 24th, 2016
Exceptional, compassionate and educational. My sincerest Gratitude for all your help! .

March 28th, 2016
very understanding and really do a good job explaining everything they are doing.

October 18th, 2015
Very caring environment, made possible by all of the folks who were a part of my treatment. It was wonderful to be taken care of by people who truly understand my condition and who truly understand head pain management.

October 15th, 2015
Dr Saper has given me new hope in dealing with chronic migraines for 50 years. He is dedicated to helping all people with all types of head pain. He is open with you that there is not a cure for chronic pain but he and his team treat all factors that are part of dealing with chronic pain. I feel so blessed to have been able to become a patient of Dr Saper. Thank you so much for your many years of caring for folks like me. God bless you and your team with lots of love, laughter and good health! see you soon:)

September 1st, 2015
He is a great listener to the problems I was having and worked to solve them.

July 2nd, 2015
i am very pleased with all of the doctors and staff. I believe coming here has giving me a new beginning on life.

July 1st, 2015
Thank you for giving my life back!
Dr. Saper has helped me give my life back. This in-patient program has been so well designed and truly has helped me finding more relevant ways for me to cope with my pain at an emotional, mental and overall much healthier level. Thank you Dr. Saper for your patience and sharing your years of experience with the world. It is a true pleasure to have been under your care.

May 12th, 2015
The entire care team here at the hospital was very attentive to my needs and feelings and responsive to any concerns and questions that I had. Even though I saw Dr. Weintraub in the clinic and had some ambivalent feelings, I had total confidence in Dr. Saper and his advice during my hospitalization.

October 26th, 2014
Best thing that has happened to me in a long time
awesome experience. everyone was so kind and professional. they took the time to listen to my questions and then give me the answers. very understanding of my problems and offered valuable solutions.

August 7th, 2014
there are not enough positive words, thoughts, or things to say about my experience here. i began to feel extremely hopeless before my trip up to michigan and thought that things would never get better. once handing my care over to the amazing team at MHNI i knew that i was in perfect hands. i jokingly say i would move to michigan for the amazing care that they provide here. i think dr. saper and his team are truly gifts from god and only pray that the people he touches has as much luck as i had.

May 2nd, 2014
Dr. Saper was very thorough in his evaluations of my migraines and cervical issues. He provided excellent discharge information and advice and I feel very comfortable coming back to MHNI/CCH when/if needed in the future. I would also like to give my other Physicians, Nurses and Team so many thanks for all their hard, thoughtful, caring, kind, and gentle work. Without the daily care of these individuals I would have felt lost, and they helped me feel so much more at ease on a daily basis. You really have an excellent team, and of that I am so appreciative.

March 11th, 2014
Dr. Saper is very knowledgable about migraines and pain. He knew very quickly that a nerve block would work with and I have not felt this good in many months. I would recommend MHNI and Chelsea hospital to anyone with migraine pain.