Joel Saper MD, FAAN, FACP Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

June 13th, 2017
Extremely knowledgable and continuously tried finding an answer that was right for me. I appreciated that a team of doctors were overseeing my case, because this brought about many different ideas when convention was unresponsive.

June 2nd, 2017
Delighted from Denver!
I so appreciate the fact that Dr. Saper, and all the staff, are both professional and caring. I was referred to him by Dr. Judy Lane in Denver, and he more than met expectations. His wit, wisdom, and experience was such a blessing in dealing with my complicated headache case! I came as a pain-ridden woman and left relatively pain-free and at peace.

May 4th, 2017
caring, personable, knowledgebilbe, confident.

April 18th, 2017
All staff was extremely empathetic and kind. My needs were listened to and I never waited long for any assistance.

March 24th, 2017
The Doctors were all well versed with my case from beginning to end.

March 9th, 2017
Amazing Head Pain program!
Dr. Saper and his staff were outstanding. They listened to my concerns with attention, and genuine interest. I am forever grateful that I was able to participate in this program! The real way to be successful is to stick with the protocol they have prescribed and not reactively take off medications from your protocol if you feel you are having side effects. It's best to discuss it appropriately using logic and reason which is sometimes difficult to do when you are emotional and in pain. Basically trust your instincts, but also rely on the decades of experience the MHNI staff has for the world reknowed class service. Chelsea Hospital staff is so caring fro the nurses, to the room service staff and the panel of doctors who help you at rounds ever morning. There are so many ways to manage your pain here, and they are creative and work as a team. I could not have asked for better care. Dr. Einsfield, the house psychologist was also inspirational and helped me address many concerns and unveil methods to help me deal with my pain and my daily goals. I will forever be grateful for this program.

March 8th, 2017
MNHI is fantstic in helping with chronic migraine
professional, friendly, tops in his field.

March 3rd, 2017
Dr. Saper is kind, patient and very interesting, with a pleasant sense of humor. Most importantly, he clearly has a wealth of knowledge and expertise in the arena of head pain. The entire staff is amazing, nurturing and compassionate, with a firm command of their field. To be honest, I did not know what to expect when coming into the hospital program, however my expectations have been greatly exceeded! I am having better control of my head pain than I have in almost a year, and am feeling quite optimistic. Thank you everyone!!

February 26th, 2017
the doctor was precise. Needed him twenty years ago.

February 17th, 2017
all were top notch professionals.. everything was thoroughly explained and made me feel comfortable from start to finish. top level treatment especially the nerve block treatments,.

January 26th, 2017
Dr. Saper and the other staff were very helpful, caring, and took time to make me feel better.

August 24th, 2016
Exceptional, compassionate and educational. My sincerest Gratitude for all your help! .