Dr. Joel Saperstein Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

April 29th, 2013

I found this doctor to be compassionate and a good listener to my needs. Very thorough, and was able to help with several issues I had. I was given an MRI the day of my initial appt., and treated immediately. If not for Dr. Saperstein, I don't know where I would have turned! He was the only doctor that diagnosed and treated me correctly.

August 29th, 2012

Condescending and rude. Refused to make eye-contact with me, insinuated information about my situation through pointed, accusatory questions. Office conditions were poor (the scale was not calibrated and was not of medical grade, no sanitary paper on the exam table). Examination felt rushed and incomplete. He seemed to dismiss the pain and discomfort I experienced.

May 21st, 2012

Do not see this doctor

I wish i could give him 0 stars

October 27th, 2011

worst I 've seen

went for a 2nd opinion from dol, asked me "how much I was paid", "why don't I sue the Post Office" (it wasn't their fault I said, they were good to me) and insisted on asking me that ? probably 3-4 times; asked me if I went to Disneyland on vacation, Completely condescending and rude. If I could sue a 2nd opinion I would. Didn't listen to me; asked why I was there; I said "did you read my reports" he said he didn't see much wrong (I had L4-5 fusion/bad results/not much bone settling in/back always feels like breaking). Said "lots of people work while they have pain..." He discounted everything and put I should go back to work. I can't believe he has ever done surgery...(has he?)

April 26th, 2010

second opinion IME

he was not only late for the secop/ime, but very abrupt, and at times very rude. Although there were times that he appeared to be caring, that was always cut short with sharp tooth opinions that weren't the fault of mine, but the way the work comp adjuster was handling my claim. From my understanding, he will always find an IME or insurance set up secop able to return to work full time hours, even if it isn't true.. However, you will find that if you schedule him yourself as a physician, you will be found disabled. (Double edged sword, depending on who is the one that needs the opinion.)all in all, i found his manner to be that of what it is- a grumpy old man, who couldn't even bother to be on time for the first appointment of the day..

August 30th, 2015