A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Schlessinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Schlessinger, Dermatologist & Cosmetic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Schlessinger, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Board Certified Cosmetic Surgeon
- Board Certified Dermatologist
- Mohs Surgeon
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlessinger graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Schlessinger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
- Alegent Immanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Schlessinger MD is a male Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Joel Schlessinger practice?
- Dr. Joel Schlessinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel Schlessinger practices Pediatrics and Dermatology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Pediatricians and Omaha Dermatologists.