A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Schlessinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Schlessinger, Dermatologist & Cosmetic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Schlessinger, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlessinger graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schlessinger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Schlessinger MD is a male Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joel Schlessinger practice?
- Dr. Joel Schlessinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Schlessinger practices Dermatology and Pediatrics near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Dermatologists and Omaha Pediatricians.