A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Schlessinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Schlessinger, Dermatologist & Cosmetic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schlessinger
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schlessinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Schlessinger, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlessinger graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schlessinger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Schlessinger MD is a male Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joel Schlessinger practice?
- Dr. Joel Schlessinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Schlessinger practices Dermatology and Pediatrics near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Dermatologists and Omaha Pediatricians.