Dr. Joel Schlessinger MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 19th, 2017
Do Yourself A Favor And Make An Appointment
I'm so glad I visited Dr. Joel Schlessinger. From the first phone call to my last visit as I was healed-it was wonderful. The staff was courteous and helpful. I can't say enough about my treatment at this office. The Dermatologist I visited before had the attitude of learn to live with it-not Dr. Joel. He tested and I now know how to avoid the problems.

July 6th, 2017
Both my husband and I were very satisfied with our visit to the facility.. There was very little waiting time even though we arrived several minutes early. The staff was very thorough with our skin check which helps because we are not able to see all angles of our bodies. They were all friendly and willing to answer questions we had. I would definitely recommend this dermatology specialist.

July 3rd, 2017
Good appointment
The staff was very professional. They were very patient to answer any questions I had. The office staff was friendly and the office/ waiting area was nice and clean. No long wait time either.

July 3rd, 2017
Good appointment

May 31st, 2017
Excellent
Dr Schlessinger & his staff are the most courteous, knowledgeable, friendly medical office I know. They went out of their way to help me feel comfortable & provided a plethora of knowledge for my Botox procedure, in addition to my skin check & mole removal. Their biggest concerns revolve around their patients & absolutely go out of their way to see that my concerns are handled. I cannot stress the importance of this. TWO THUMBS UP!

February 21st, 2017
Wonderful Practice and Fabulous Office Staff
This office makes each procedure comfortable, exciting, and well worth your time! Dr. Joel Schlessinger has such a wonderful bedside manner and is a true artist! The entire staff has always been so caring during each visit and they always make sure to address all of my concerns. Come see this office for all your skin care needs, you won't regret it!

February 13th, 2017
Very Good Experience
From the beginning I've had very positive results from the research center and clinical side for my visits. Dr. Joel Schlessinger and his staff are very attentive and helpful and considerate during all my evaluations.

February 10th, 2017
Love this office!
I took my son to Dr. Schlessinger's office for a rash and I was very happy with the outcome. The office staff was very friendly and made my son feel comfortable. He is only 5 years old and was embarrassed by the rash all over his body. The wait was surprisingly short and the PA was fantastic, my son warmed to her very quickly. I have heard so many great things about Dr. Schlessinger and now I see why. I would certainly recommend bringing your family here to see Dr. Schlessinger. It is well worth it.

February 2nd, 2017
Dear acne sufferers
I would recommend Dr schlessinger's office to anyone. My skin has not looked this good in years! I have been to other dermatologist in the past, tried several different treatments, with no luck. They determined what kind of acne I have (I thought all acne was the same) and came up with a treatment plan specific to my needs. I have also seen a PA here who was great. I love all the nurses! They spend extra time with you after the doctor leaves to make sure you understand everything. I would refer anyone to them.

January 27th, 2017
Simply the Best
A long history with this provider was interrupted by moving to another part of the country. We continued to buy products from Lovely Skin during that decade, but we're SO happy to be back where we know that we're getting the best treatment and help from the most caring and professional staff anywhere!

January 26th, 2017
Dr. Schlessinger's Care of My Skin Concerns Helpful
My multiple skin concerns were all addressed in my initial visit. This relieved my worrying and benefitted my busy schedule.

January 21st, 2017
Highly Recommend Dr. Schlessinger
Outstanding knowledge coupled with a very personal and professional approach makes it a joy to receive care from both Dr. himself as well as all of his wonderful staff.