A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Schneider is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schneider
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Schneider, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Schneider has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wilson Memorial Hospital
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Evan Schneider FACC and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joel E. Schneider practice?
- Dr. Joel Schneider has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel Schneider practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Internists and Raleigh Cardiologists.