A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Schneider is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schneider
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schneider Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Schneider, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Schneider has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wilson Memorial Hospital
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Evan Schneider FACC and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joel E. Schneider practice?
- Dr. Joel Schneider has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel Schneider practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Internists and Raleigh Cardiologists.