A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schneider
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Schneider Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Schneider, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Schneider has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Midway Hospital Medial Ctr, Los Angeles, Ca
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Schneider MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Joel Schneider practice?
- Dr. Joel Schneider has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Schneider practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Internists and West Hollywood Rheumatologists.