A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schneider
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schneider Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Schneider, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Schneider has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Midway Hospital Medial Ctr, Los Angeles, Ca
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Schneider MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Joel Schneider practice?
- Dr. Joel Schneider has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Schneider practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Internists and West Hollywood Rheumatologists.