20 years of experience
Accepting new patients
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Schumacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Schumacher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schumacher
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schumacher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Schumacher, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schumacher graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schumacher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- SJRMC - Plymouth Campus
- Saint Joseph Physician Network
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Mark Schumacher MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel M. Schumacher practice?
- Dr. Joel Schumacher has 1 office location.
- Dr. Joel Schumacher practices Family Medicine near , .