Dr. Joel Sears MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

April 22nd, 2016
Incredible Physician..
Incredible Physicians and staff. The best of the best... I would not go anywhere else and feel 110% confident in the care I receive from Dr.Sears and PA Scott. Kudos!

April 18th, 2016
My overall experienc..
My overall experience was very good. Very little waiting, the Dr. and Staff were very professional. They also explained what to expect during and after the surgery.

April 14th, 2016
Thank you for doing ..
Thank you for doing a great job on the surgery. It healed very well and no infection with simple care afterwards with Vaseline. The stitches all dissolved and it is very hard to see the place where surgery took place. We would highly recommend Dr. Sears to do skin cancer surgery to anyone.

March 18th, 2016
I was very pleased w..
I was very pleased with the office, staff and Dr. Sears. I would certainly recommend them to friends and family.

March 10th, 2016
There is always a ce..
There is always a certain amount of apprehension to a surgical procedure. The doctors and staff here are outstanding in helping you feel calm as well as explaining what they are doing. You always feel that you are important and that they really care. I give the entire staff credit for making me feel at ease

March 1st, 2016
I have found my over..
I have found my overall experience to be very satisfactory.

February 12th, 2016
Very happy with Dr S..
Very happy with Dr Sears and his staff. I would recommend him. Been to a few different dermatologist and have not been happy. They are just there to make money. Walking out feeling like I need plastic surgery, ears lowered....blah blah blah. Dr Sears focused on my issue and in 1 week it was gone and cleared up. And this was caused from another dermatologist I went to.

January 17th, 2016
I came in with no ap..
I came in with no appt with a non emergency need. I met with Dr Sears who treated a condition which allowed it to clear up. Dr Sukut looked at iron my regular appt and agreed it was healing.

October 7th, 2015
Caring and Personable
The caring, personable nature of Dr. Sears and his staff was much appreciated and is, quite frankly, sorely lacking in most other health care facilities these days.

July 6th, 2015
Top Notch Care
Scott did a great job of removing a "squamous cell" from my calf, quite a job since there was not a lot skin to pull together. His follow up for the next two week was awesome & the staple removal didn't hurt much (Ha). Also, a few years ago, Scott found a Melanoma on my cheek (removed successfully by Dr. Sutka (sp)), caught that one early, yea. Overall, would have to rate you facilities as A+ all around. Since I "snowbird" in AZ for the winter, have a derm. person there, the care is good but not nearly as top notch as Advanced. Thanks

July 2nd, 2015
Great Care
I was in for my annual checkup regarding skin cancer. I have been a patient of Advanced Dermatology for more than 9 years. I have always been treated with great respect and dignity by Dr. Sears and Scott Arndt, PAC. and the entire staff.

June 4th, 2015
Extremely Professional and Kind
Surgeons and staff were extremely professional and kind. They explained every step along the way, which I appreciated a lot. I can't give an opinion yet on the results, as there has not been time for the healing process to take place.