A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Sellers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Sellers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sellers graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sellers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Surgical Hospital
- Arrowhead Community
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Scott Sellers DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel S. Sellers practice?
- Dr. Joel Sellers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel Sellers practices Family Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Glendale Family Physicians.