Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
An Excellent Doctor and Staff show details An Excellent Doctor and Staff
by AZPilgrim on Apr 28th, 2014

Dr. Joel S. Sellers and staff are warm, caring, and quick to help in any way they can. Dr. Sellers is a physician who listens intently to what your needs are, is easy to communicate with, and truly cares about you as a person. If he feels the solution to your medical situation is beyond what he can offer, he is quick to provide referrals to specialty doctors that he has confidence in. He is an excellent doctor who has been my primary care physician for many years. I highly recommend both him and his staff!

Very communicative show details Very communicative
Mar 23rd, 2012

Wonderful bedside manner. He tells you everything he is doing and why. Very communicative.

Nov 29th, 2011

I've been a patienr of Dr. Sellers for over 10 years and have always been treated with respect. He's the best physician I've seen.

Mari show details Mari
by Mari on Dec 16th, 2008

Dr. Sellers is a very caring doc. He connects well with his patients and listens. I like that he takes the time to answer my questions and deals with me as an individual. I highly recommend him.

Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
by bballte on Nov 12th, 2006 on kudzu.com

I have been going to Joel Sellers for several years now, and really like him. the appointments are fast, the waits are short. The only complaint I have is that sometimes I have to see his PA, which is cool, but I would prefer him.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com