Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Sep 24th, 2015

His website lists him as a family practice doctor. He has a top notch physical therapy department at his facility and is great when it comes to sports injuries.

Sep 14th, 2015

I find it difficult to get a very good general doctor, as they book way too many patients in one day. Often, I see the physician assistant and never see Dr. Sellers. When I do, he is in a hurry. I don't feel as if I have enough time to really talk.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by laf on Sep 11th, 2015

A bit like an old fashioned doctor that gets to know you. Not just an in and out office. He is also a great diagnostician and great bedside manner

An Excellent Doctor and Staff show details An Excellent Doctor and Staff
by AZPilgrim on Apr 28th, 2014

Dr. Joel S. Sellers and staff are warm, caring, and quick to help in any way they can. Dr. Sellers is a physician who listens intently to what your needs are, is easy to communicate with, and truly cares about you as a person. If he feels the solution to your medical situation is beyond what he can offer, he is quick to provide referrals to specialty doctors that he has confidence in. He is an excellent doctor who has been my primary care physician for many years. I highly recommend both him and his staff!

Very communicative show details Very communicative
Mar 23rd, 2012

Wonderful bedside manner. He tells you everything he is doing and why. Very communicative.

Nov 29th, 2011

I've been a patienr of Dr. Sellers for over 10 years and have always been treated with respect. He's the best physician I've seen.

Mari show details Mari
by Mari on Dec 16th, 2008

Dr. Sellers is a very caring doc. He connects well with his patients and listens. I like that he takes the time to answer my questions and deals with me as an individual. I highly recommend him.