Dr. Joel Sercarz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joel Sercarz?

Posted on May 17th, 2016

I would choose this doctor again. He is good at handling complex cases.

Posted on December 22nd, 2014

great doctor he remove a bullet from my face no scars

He is the best

Posted on December 17th, 2014

He saved my life, removed a tumor from my face, what more can be said?

look behind the white jacket

Posted on June 12th, 2014

If you like a sneaky weasel he's what you want. Opthalmologist, really? WHY is he in Otololaryngology ? This guy is not for real

Best Doctor, Period

Posted on October 28th, 2013

I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer at another hospital and sought out Dr. Sercarz when the scheduled surgery fell through. It turned out to be the best medical decision we have ever made. He was the fifth ENT doctor we spoke with; we knew we finally found the right one. Dr. Sercarz is a rarity - a highly experienced, confident surgeon who takes total ownership and responsibility for his patient's well being. These qualities come across in abundance in how he behaves with his charges. Before the operation, Dr. Sercarz responded timely to every question and e-mail we sent his way, which really put us at ease. Due to the size of the tumor, the surgery was expected to be relatively challenging, which turned out to be the case. In addition, I had post-op complications that kept me in the hospital for a week. Throughout the whole ordeal, Dr. Sercarz continued manage my case personally, with multiple hourly follow-up with the nursing staff and daily bedside visits. After I was discharged, HE called to check up on me and deliver the lab results. I felt sooo cared for. I would recommend Dr. Sercarz to anyone who needs the best ENT.

Amazing Surgeon!

Posted on May 10th, 2013

Dr. Sercarz is an amazing physician. I have seen many doctors before selecting him to conduct my thyroid removal surgery. From the first appointment, Dr. Sercarz has inspired a feeling of assurance in me and set my fears at ease prior to the procedure. He was very professional, understanding, and compassionate. I had a very serious case but recovered quickly and I cannot thank him enough for all that he has done. My thyroid grew to such a large size that I could not breathe and Dr. Sercarz has truly saved my life. His team is wonderful, as well and I felt very comfortable. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for an excellent otolaryngologist.

Thanks to the best Doctor "Sercarz"!!

Posted on November 27th, 2012

Doctor Sercarz is the best doctor in my life. I am so glad that I had him as my doctor. He is super caring. I have never met a Doctor that is super devoted to his practice and patients. His confident, knowledgeable, kind and assured manner made me feel safe under his care. Doctor Sercarz is very patient and takes his time listening to his patients and he is very thorough in everything. He always responded back to your email or phone call very quick. I am a trouble one but he always responds to my email or phone call right away. He is the only doctor that I know that is easily accessible to phone call or emails. I am highly recommend him to everyone that read this message because he will cure you and save your life. Thank you Dr. Sercarz for curing me and you have saved my life. You are the best Doctor and I truly appreciate you!

Posted on August 3rd, 2012

The best and kindest doctor I've ever visited. Very friendly, thorough and knowledgeable. He is very bright and dedicated in helping find answers. He genuinely appears eager to answer all my questions. For the first time in a long time, after seeing many other doctors, I am finally having some better days. My brother told me that he is the best doctor in UCLA and now I know why my brother said that. I am so happy that he refers Doctor Joel A Sercarz to me.

The best doctor

Posted on July 6th, 2012

He removed my huge goiter. I am so glad i was referred to Dr. Sercarz. He saved my life. A nice and warm doctor so full of confident.

Posted on August 18th, 2011

I was diagnosed with oral cancer at UCI and went to Sercarz for a second opinion. It was immediately clear that I would be taking care of everything at UCLA with Sercarz. I recommend him to you.

Posted on December 10th, 2010

I recommend going to see him. He successfully removed my tumor. He's the best in the field.

Posted on December 9th, 2010

He is a caring and thoughtful doctor. Gave me and my family lots of support. I'm so please and thankful to Dr. Sercarz. He basically saved my life.