A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Shavin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Shavin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Shavin, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shavin graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Shavin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Stephen Shavin MD is a male Dermatologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Joel S. Shavin practice?
- Dr. Joel Shavin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joel Shavin practices Dermatology near Snellville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Loganville, GA and Hoschton, GA.
See Snellville Dermatologists.