A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Sheinfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Sheinfeld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Sheinfeld, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheinfeld graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sheinfeld has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Sheinfeld MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joel Sheinfeld practice?
- Dr. Joel Sheinfeld has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel Sheinfeld practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.