A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Sherman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sherman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Sherman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sherman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University South
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Sherman MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joel Sherman practice?
- Dr. Joel Sherman has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Sherman practices Urology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Urologists.