A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Sherman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Sherman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sherman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Sherman MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joel Sherman practice?
- Dr. Joel Sherman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel Sherman practices Urology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Urologists.