A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Shulkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Shulkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Shulkin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shulkin graduated from New York University.
Dr. Shulkin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel M Shulkin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel M. Shulkin practice?
- Dr. Joel Shulkin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joel Shulkin practices Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Antioch, CA and Spartanburg, SC.
See Greenville Pediatricians and Greenville Pediatric Specialists.