A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Shulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Shulman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shulman
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Shulman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Shulman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shulman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shulman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel S Shulman MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joel S. Shulman practice?
- Dr. Joel Shulman has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Shulman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Cardiologists.