Learn more about Dr. Joel Shulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Shulman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shulman
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shulman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Shulman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shulman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shulman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel S Shulman MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joel S. Shulman practice?
- Dr. Joel Shulman has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Shulman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Cardiologists.