A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Shulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Shulman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shulman
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Shulman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Shulman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shulman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shulman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel S Shulman MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joel S. Shulman practice?
- Dr. Joel Shulman has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Shulman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Cardiologists.