Learn more about Dr. Joel Shulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Shulman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Shulman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shulman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shulman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- North Shore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shulman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 28 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joel S. Shulman practice?
Dr. Joel Shulman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Internists, Plantation Cardiologists, and Plantation Surgeons.