A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Sievers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Sievers is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Sievers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sievers graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Sievers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Roosevelt General Hospital
- Plains Regional Medical Center Clovis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sievers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans