Joel Silverman Is this you?

Have you seen Joel Silverman?

October 15th, 2017

Laughable reviews

I was annoyed with negative reviews on what I know is one of the finest internists and staff that I have met in South Florida. The doctor and staff saved my life and continually practice at a level which is not matched in regular Boca offices with staff that is nasty or a doctor that was burnt out like my last one.

August 17th, 2017

Excellent

I called the office to be seen as a new patient and they helped me without knowing me at all. I had to have clearance for surgery. Dr Silverman spent a huge amount of time with me - and then followed up at the hospital after my surgery. Very happy with office

March 15th, 2017

Dr Silverman and all his staff helpful,courteous and polite. The Dr is compassionate listens to you, and advices. Normally I don't like going to see a Dru but going to his surgery is a pleasure

August 31st, 2015

Awesome

Awesome.! Love him and he staff. Finally a doctor that makes house calls and goes to the hospital when you need him.

November 12th, 2014

Excellent doctor

Dr Silverman went MD-VIP in 2012. There is a reason why. It's called excellence. You can get personality and talent in our area. He's young, smart, and well seasoned. He was so good with my parents that were aging he treated them like he was their child. We joined the practice and glad I did as he diagnosed Breast cancer in my wife (which was missed by the gynecologist). I think people are crazy for not spending 100.00 per month for excellent health care.

October 15th, 2017