A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Slutsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Slutsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Slutsky, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Slutsky graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Slutsky has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Rush Copley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel N Slutsky MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joel N. Slutsky practice?
- Dr. Joel Slutsky has 8 office locations.
Dr. Joel Slutsky practices Urology near Kankakee, IL.
Additional practice locations include: La Grange, IL and Hinsdale, IL.
See Kankakee Urologists.