A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Snipe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Snipe graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Snipe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Snipe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joel J. Snipe practice?
Dr. Joel Snipe practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greer, SC and Wilmington, NC.
See Spartanburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.