A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Snipe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Snipe is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Snipe graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Snipe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Janeen-Belton Snipe MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Joel J. Snipe practice?
- Dr. Joel Snipe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joel Snipe practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greer, SC and Wilmington, NC.
See Spartanburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.