A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Snitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Snitzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Snitzer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Snitzer graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Snitzer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel A Snitzer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joel A. Snitzer practice?
- Dr. Joel Snitzer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel Snitzer practices Pediatrics near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Pediatricians.