Dr. Joel Sorger Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Joel Sorger?

Posted on June 30th, 2016

great staff!

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

He was ready to operate on my daughter without an MRI. From a second opinion and MRI, we were able to find out she did not need a surgery at all. Extremely rude, incompetent doctor.

Posted on February 27th, 2016

I just had a knee arthroscopy done by Dr. Sorger. The experience went very well. Dr. Sorger and the medical team was very caring and nice. He is informational. I would go back to him if I ever need another surgery and I would recommend him to anyone.

Mother

Posted on November 12th, 2015

My son was diagnosed with Osteosarcoma at the age of 10 1/2. He received all of his treaments and surgery through Riley Hospital & IU Medical Center. His care has always been excellent until now at the age of 30 & living in Cincinnati and being treated by Dr. Sorger. His lack of care & interest in him is appalling! I would not recommend him to anyone! We are seeking treatment from someone who will take the time to talk with us and show some concern! Dr. Sorger if I ever get the chance to meet you, I will definitely make sure you understand how you have treated & effect my son & our family!

Wife

Posted on November 11th, 2015

My husband is a cancer survivor and has had a metal knee implant since he was 10 years old. At the age of 30, after a minor surgery (done by his original surgeon), his implant became infected. We were recommended to Sorger. We were highly disappointed in the care and concern of our situation. His staff seemed out of the loop on information, and the PA that works for him wouldn't even give us a recommendation as to what we should do; his PA said it was up to us to decide what steps we wanted to move forward. He's an extremely busy doctor, which says a lot about the work he does, but he doesn't take any personal interest in patients, which is what we were looking for.

Dr. soger

Posted on July 8th, 2014

Dr . A over is a awesome doctor . He's nice and cares about me. He's work is awesome I would recommend anyone to him

lacking

Posted on November 20th, 2013

He completely ignored me as a human being. He neglected to assign me to PT after surgery. I had to call and ask his nurse about it weeks later. It did not matter to the physician that I was a human, as I was not treated with any common courtesies.I am switching ortho physicians.

Fair

Posted on June 12th, 2013

I think the doctor is smart but this is not enough, because I don't think he has any emotions or can feel the patients pain, he don't care, this is sad because all I hear that he is the best in OH on what he does, but I couldn't see that, I prefer average person that can connect with me and listen and give me time than wait more than one hour to see him then come for 30 seconds and decide on what he wants to do without any feelings, I really feel sorry for him, and I wish him a bigger heart that can feel and listen !

joke

Posted on August 15th, 2012

i would not be recommending him to no one. his lack of care is appauling and sad. i guess when people stick up for themselves i dont know if he is offensive or just dumb. patients know more about their body and problems more than a doctor.

Posted on December 3rd, 2011

Sorger is very caring towards his patients. Really enjoy having him as my doctor for 6 years. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for an orthepedic surgeon.

Posted on February 13th, 2017