A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Starnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Starnes is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Starnes graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Starnes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Dow Starnes MD and PHD is a male Nephrologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Joel D. Starnes practice?
- Dr. Joel Starnes has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Starnes practices Nephrology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Nephrologists.