Dr. Joel Stewart Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joel Stewart Jr?

August 23rd, 2016

Breast Reconstruction

I look natural because of the services from Dr. Mel Stewart. I had bilateral mastectomy and Dr. Joel Stewart did all the reconstruction. I really trust and appreciate all he did for me.

March 30th, 2016

Excellent surgeon and doctor. I would recommend him all day! Taking care of my wife's breast reconstruction. I have great respect for Dr. Mel Stewart. Working with him at CTCA

January 4th, 2016

Beaware do not see this man, He in incompetent. He removed skin from under my arms an one side was so tight that I still have pain and it looks awful. The other side is no better. I will never set foot in that office again. He was paid by my insurance but, I will contact my insurance because of his incompetence, He took pictures of my face and claim it was an accident. He did some questionable unprofessional stichting causes me severe pain. Please Beaware.

August 20th, 2015

After the removal of my breast, I had reconstruction and due to blood clots, infections, etc., had to have several operations. The last procedure was to tatoo nipples, which has already faded completed. Breasts look terrible as both are flat in the front and one is larger than the other. The nipple placement is off. I feel that I did not get what I should have gotten and after my insurance, I still paid 15,000 out of pocket. I have botched up breast and can not stand to look at them. All the office staff kept telling me how beautiful they would be and they would take a picture for reference. I saw several breast construction picture that Dr. Stewart had done and they were beautiful, but mine did not turn out that way.

September 22nd, 2014

My experience has been great. Dr Stewart knows what he is doing and he makes you feel comfortable during your process with him.

July 12th, 2017