Overall Review

August 23rd, 2016
best breast implants ever

April 26th, 2016
Tummy Tuck
I couldn't be happier with my results, Dr. Studin changed my life. Highly recommended.

April 26th, 2016
My girls look great!
I saw Dr. Studin for breast implants after several of my friends went to him and looked great. I couldn't be happier! No pain at all and he and his staff were so so nice. I look SO REAL. The best!

October 25th, 2015
Had several procedures, all with great results!

February 25th, 2015
Happy Patient!
After consulting for about a year with different plastic surgeons for a breast augmentation, Dr. Studin was highly reccomended to me. I am 28 years old and started with a B cup. I am now a 34D, under the muscle 425 cc silicone implants. My breasts look beautiful. I know I could have not had better reults with anyone else. My breasts look natural, symmetrical and my recovery was a breeze! I am so very happy I chose Dr.Studin. Even his office staff is amazing! Look no further, he is your plastic surgeon!

May 10th, 2014
Seriously, not a happy camper
I went to him for rhinoplasty surgery 2 years ago. He sat with me, showed me pictures, and assured me everything of how the surgery will be. He was good on everything except the actual outcome of the surgery. My nose looks worse than it did before. He left me a bump, my tip is huge, and my nose just looks so not proportional. My family and friends all say it was a waste of money and that he didn't do a good job. When I went for post-op (I gave benefit of the doubt for a long time) he just said that it wasn't his fault that cartilage crew on my nose and tried to convince me how good it looks. It doesn't. I regret going to him...DO NOT GO TO HIM FOR RHINOPLASTY!!!

April 11th, 2014
Worst Nose Job Ever
He is so cocky and did a TERRIBLE job. My nose looks worse than it did before I went to him. I have a bump on my nose, my tip is huge and it just looks so not proportional. Everyone says to me that "I don't think your doctor did a good job"and I even considered getting another one. DO NOT GO TO HIM FOR RHINOPLASTY! Its been 2 years since my surgery and when I went for my 1 year post op he said it was my fault that my nose came out that way. LOOKS NOTHING LIKE THE PICTURES EITHER. Regret it so much with him.

October 2nd, 2013
Couldn't be happier
Dr.Studin is an amazing doctor. He did my breast augmentation and the results are phenomenal. His office Manager Jaclyn is extremely professional and was a great help every step of the way. She made me fell comfortable, answered all my questions and kept me at ease. I would highly recommend him and his wonderful staff.

July 7th, 2013
In short, very unorganized and uninformed staff.
I chose Dr. Studin for my breast augmentation in 2007 after rave reviews from a friend who also had her breasts done. About 2 years post-OP I noticed my right breast looked slightly smaller. I made an appointment to go into the office as was assured it was fine. That no two breasts look the same and the implants felt good. Slowly the breast became smaller and smaller. Cut to almost 6 years later, my right breast completely deflated. I went in and was informed it would cost $3000 to repair the implant. That was half of what I initially paid to have them done. The office spared me no cost other than the price of the implant for which I was assured I'd be reimbursed for in 6-10 weeks by Mentor. I financed the $3000 through a company their office recommended and I had paid off everything before the deferred interest hit except the $1000 reimbursement for the implant. When the check didn't come in 10 weeks I started calling the office weekly to get answers. Jackie the manager kept telling me Mentor was backed up. After 11 months she tells me there is a form I need to sign. Where was this form 11 months ago?! it took 14 months to get the check and I got stuck paying another $600 in interest and the office and implant company did nothing to reimburse me. Jackie was supposed to call me with a solution and never did. I recommended over 6 people to this office and they completely shrugged me off. I am incredibly disappointed to say the absolute least.

October 18th, 2012
Breast implants
Love Dr. Studin and his staff. I love my new boobs and its only been 4 weeks. No pain whatsoever and was at my daughters soccer game 3 days later. Would recommend him to everyone.

September 14th, 2012
Stay away. The guy is a quack, has a nasty attitude, and is amazingly rude. Find someone else, don't go to this guy.

March 30th, 2012
Caring Surgeon
Dr. Studin worked miracles on my post-baby body. I gained a lot of weight during my last pregnancy and had a c-section, which no amount of exercise could help. He gave me lipo around the middle and a tummy tuck near my c-section scar. My stomach looks great. I recommend him to everyone who needs help after baby.