A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Joel Taurog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Taurog, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Experimental Arthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Taurog graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Taurog has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel David Taurog MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Joel D. Taurog practice?
- Dr. Joel Taurog has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joel Taurog practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Rheumatologists.