Learn more about Dr. Joel Taurog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taurog
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taurog Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Taurog, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Experimental Arthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Taurog graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Taurog has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel David Taurog MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Joel D. Taurog practice?
- Dr. Joel Taurog has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Taurog practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Rheumatologists.